Sugaree, my heart aches for your pain and anguish. And it grieves me to know that anything said in these forums, and especially by myself, is adding to your grief. I am WITH YOU in your pain, even if my words can't seem to say it right. There is nothing but agony and anguish in my own heart for the suffering that's going on, and I'm praying right alongside of you to the same God that things be made right. I just don't know how else to convey to you my heart's compassion and that I anguish WITH you. I grieve in profound sadness that you think that anyone here would ever intentionally add to your pain.

Everybody, I wonder if I could make a suggestion here. A lot of hurt has been incurred here in this thread, and I daresay it's been unintentional. That doesn't make it any less painful for ALL of us. I wonder if we can all just step back, close our eyes and remember why we're here. This is Dotsie's forum. If we've joined and logged in, then it's because we believe in Dotsie's vision, and we agree with the mission statement that affirms that every woman who comes here brings a unique and VITAL voice to the table. We are all meant to be here, no exceptions. And our hope is always that we connect, discuss, listen, and in the process heal each other. We still want to do that, I know we do. But it's really difficult to know how to best handle this painful atmosphere that we're all feeling here now.

Would it be okay to suggest that we take a deep breathe, try and trust that nobody here has intentionally set out to hurt anyone, and try to pray for compassion, forgiveness and peace with each other. And to maybe help us make a fresh start, what if we decided to close this particular thread and began a new fresh one on the hurricane topic. I'm not trying to sugarcoat anything, or sweep anything under the rug. I'm trying to save Dotsie's vision, I'm trying to rescue this site from deteriorating any further.

What do you think? I'm not on any side here, I'm on OUR side, all of us, ALL OF US, no exceptions. I want us to work together, come together in care and peace and work through this anguish TOGETHER in care and compassion. Is that do-able?

I have to go to church now and will carry BWS in my heart and prayer this morning. Then I'll be spending the day playing with my 4 year old granddaughter, so won't be back here til later.