Smile, thanks for this post. I have been totally confused here. I see nothing wrong in your statements. I was here in the morning and then head out to shop with my sister for a baby shower. Then I spent the rest of the day with my family and we headed off to a cook-out at a friend's home.

You may think this is weak on my part, but I think we need to carry on here. I'm beginning to think this was a next to perfect online neighbohood where we could share our hearts, but I'm beginning to wonder as this baby grows how this can continue. It saddens me that women are being misunderstood and attacked. This is not the intent of the forums. Quite the opposite.

The sermon this morning was about conflict resolution...doing things that Matthew 18 way. When one is hurt, you go to that person alone and address the situation and concern. WHen they don't get the message, you go with another person to be certain there are no misunderstandings, If the problem remains, you make the audience bigger. When there is no resolution, guess what...you keep trying, but you don't have to prove your point. You forgive and move on, continually giving love. It's work. That was the minister's message. It isn't always easy. I'm pondering how this looks in thsi neighborhood.

Any thoughts?

I also have to mention that when I heard mention of the racial issue in the news this week in regard to New Orleans, I wanted to stick my finger down my throat. It made me so sick! I don't get the statement. We send relief all over the world to every race imaginable. Do we not?