On the 29th of February a woman I know stopped by with her 4 year old grandson. I have a diamond and ruby cross for sale she wanted to look at. The child had a bad cold, coughing and sneezing all over the place. Before she left she said to the little germ carrier, "give Auntie a big kiss." I am neither related to or inamored by this child who grabbed me and gave me a rather messy, slobbery, snotty nosed kiss. Ladies, I love children BUT this child should have been home in bed, what was she thinking? Since Monday, March 1st. I have been sick, coughing, fever, feeling gruesome in general and had to cancel an important interview with a dog fancier magazine as a feature writer. Just lovely!!! [Mad] Where has our humanity gone? Would you drag a sick child around and force it upon unsuspecting people in their own homes? God, I hope not [Frown] Needless to say this person is no longer a welcomed guest in my home and thanks to her I will probably be deemed unreliable by the magazine I've wanted to write for forever. [Confused] Think people, think before you act....WHINE!!! [Cool]