After battling the crowds at the grocery store I wheeled my cart out to my distant parking space. I noticed that someone had swung their car into the space next to me so carelessly that they were encroaching into my spot. Irritated--mostly because I have a new car--I grumbled my discontent. I checked to make sure they had not "dinged" my car and shut my groceries up in the trunk. Returning my cart to the cart return stall, I gave the intruding car another withering look (as if the car was the perpetrator) and drove away. Two miles and five traffic lights later I pulled into my garage. Then it hit me like a bolt from the sky...my purse was not in the seat next to me. I jumped out of my car, opening the trunk with my key fob as I ran...No purse among the grocery bags! I jumped back in my car and peeled out of my drive way. Oh Dear God, Please Help me I repeated from the depths of my heart, tears forming in my eyes. Of couse, I hit every red light and got behind every slow poke driver. I finally swung into the parking lot and raced toward the area of my abandoned cart. My heart skipped a few beats until I saw what looked like my purse still in the cart where I left it. Yes, yes, yes, it's there! Praise You Lord God, Thank You! What a lesson in the Grace of God and the attitude that had caused me to leave my purse in the cart in the first place. If I had not been so busy being irritated at the driver in the space next to me I would have taken my purse out of the cart and all the heart stopping moments could have been avoided. Next time-- and you know there will be a next time--I hope I check my attitude, take a deep breath, and move on with purse, heart, and peace of mind firmly in my grip.