That's right Chatty, I forgot. I guess more and more people are using the defense of "Internet Cheating" in divorce cases these days. I knew a man whose wife left him for some man she'd never even met in person but had been corresponding with on the Internet. Strange.

Do you think there is something missing in a marriage when there is this type of cheating or is it just a man being a pig? I'm writing right now on this subject so exploring the topic.

Is it better that he has Internet or Phone Sex than finding a call girl and physically having sex?

Did any of these men give reasons or did they truthfully admit they just wanted outside sex? Also, with Internet sex, there is no talking, just looking (I think, I've never done it [Big Grin] ) so is it as damaging?

I think I would be more upset about an emotional affair. Telling another woman things my husband should be sharing with me and why is it easier to share outside the marriage than within it? What causes it? Boredom?

Maybe there are women who WANT their husband's to find it on the Internet so they'll leave them alone!