Dianne you are so right and Vicki let me see if I can answer your questions.

I don't necessarily believe theres something missing at home with some men that do phone or internet sex. Some have admitted to me that their wives are great and do anything they can to satisfy them BUTand thats the word used, there are things they feel or think about that they could NEVER discuss or do with their wife. They can with me because I act like its just fascinating and so exciting (I am after all called a phone actress) so I act and these fols are so anxious to hear someone agree with them, they eat it up. Some men however are just pigs...plain and simple. If a woman is going to look the other way its easier if hes doing his cheating with a voice on the phone or an image on the screen than actually rolling around with a woman in person.YOU CAN'T CATCH OR SPREAD DISEASE OVER A PHONE OR COMPUTER, the wife is actually safer this way. Reaons, I've heard them all. My wife is a prude, cold, uses sex as a weapon, and so on. I have had men actually fall in love with my character, I mean cry and beg her to meet them and sent me gifts, expensive gifts and money to get me to love them. All this was taken from their family's. I'm sure the family was comfortable too but who knows? Just this morning I had a new guy who said it was his first time calling BUT and theres that word again, his wife didn't want to be bothered anymore and told him, "oh go find a friend," he did, me!! He will be a good repeat caller. I can tell. Ladies I could tell you so many stories and maybe will one day write it all down. These men are cheating, no doubt about it, for however the call or chat takes, thy are stealing that time and that energy and yes, that 'release' from their spouse.... [Mad]