I've been away/busy for a while and certainly have missed a great chat.

Chatty, I must've missed the post where you went back to 'chatting.' Hope all is well for you there.

My two cent:

I agree that some men are just pigs! I was careful to state, 'some' here. Since my line of business is computer related, if/when I instant chat w/someone, it is mainly in the computer chat lobby or related (sometimes hacker's chatrooms have great shortcuts to max problems).

More recently, during this past summer, I met someone online that could help w/a puter related issue. The problem was complex, therefore, we spent a few hours, then days chatting. Upon the completion of this project/problem, we continued to chat. We found that we had comparible needs; he had the skill and I had the public relation/customers needed to run a business. Both of us needed revenue. Thus, a business relationship was formed.

During the course of our now business relationship, we exchanged info which led to the revealations of our sexes since our screen names didnt reveal them. Upon his findings that I am a woman, his chat ettique changed.

He started discussing 'home-life' with me. I called it protocal and lended him an ear. Since we had formed this 'relationship' I gave him deep, heartful and caring advice/opinions/and possible woman's interpretation of behaviors.

The inevitable conversation is always bound to surface as we are adults; SEX. My business partner is now intrigued by my 'protocal' conversation, patience as well as convictions. We discuss sex thoroughly. Now he's in love!

I need to re-route this conversation since he's so off course, right? Well, we get into this very topic: Is internet sex, relationship, cheating. I told him that in a way, what he's been chatting about w/me is cheating because he's told me things about her that I should not know, I should not be the wiser of your anatomical endowment, nor carnal preferences. Of course, he begs to differ.

Another example: My current male friend, the minister for those that are aware, told me that he still has feelings for the wife he's had for 20+ years. Immediately, yet subtly, I back off. As much as I'd like to say that it's all due to honor, my decision is also based on protecting my own feelings and interests.

While, on the other hand, I was just an honorary guest for a friend that didn't back off when the man stated that he was having marital problems. He and his wife divorced and my friend married him and they seem happy with one another.

What really constitutes cheating? How do you know when he or the combo of problems are worth delving into someone else's love. Could it be that her problem w/my business partner can turn into a real relationship since he agrees w/me? Could it be that I am supposed to show this minister that I can be his new and improved version of love? Who really knows?

Like Chatty, I was just talking. Her pay was for sure. My talking could lead to better output-revenue. The likehood of me ever actually physically meeting this man is real slim. During our 'protocal' conversation, he told me why he didn't attend his significant other's mother's final call. Her mother was very ill and they made a life and death decision to pull the plug.

Now, when this man shared with me his stupid reason for not being by her side, no matter what was going on, I cringed. I actually argued with this person-on-online, my business partner/wanna-be-lover. I knew personally that I would not want him.

But, back to the main session, he cheated her of the comfort of his love, even tho (maybe) it used to be love. I personally would go to be by anyone's side that I love or have loved for something like so serious as to have to pull the plug on their mother.

Unfortunately though, the woman that may think her husband/mate is cheating via the internet with some floozy w/o morals or convictions, this one, granted she thought that, was wrong. What can I do with a man that explicitly states that he purposely did stand by his woman's side in such a case? NOTHING! Well, unless I'm a low self-esteem, cheap, no-good-for-nothing sl^t that gets off on being abused.

Contro-Smiles [Eek!]