Suzieq: Thank you. For a minute, after reading the first few replies, I though I'd better let it be. I felt that maybe I was being recognized as a malcontent. I will be ready to post what is causing my distress, later on. I am not trying to be interesting, I just need some support. Well, maybe let me give you all a preview. I was let go from my job a year ago. The last three years there were horrible as the company changed in so many ways. I had the misfortune of working for a sociopath. Even though I was vindicated and he was let go, my age played a part in their decision to release me. I don't miss work. Here is what I miss. My grandchildren live 1200 miles away and I saw them for only a week last year. My husband and I would love to relocate but there are things and family that keep us up here. No snowbirding advice please. It doesn't work.
Also, my mom's health seems to be failing though we don't know what to put our finger on. She's been through such a battery of tests and thankfully they reveal nothing. I'm the only one who is of the belief that she isn't facing old age too well (she's nearly 90). My siblings and I are being disconnected throughout this crisis, at each other's throats to be truthful. Well, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Thought I'd leave you hungering for more (ha).