What's her face divorced what's his name...you know...that singer with the silver hair...to me it seems he thinks he's so good looking? The word "fox" comes to mind for some reason...? The silver fox maybe is his nickname...? He ran up a huge bill on 900 numbers, she found out and divorced him.I can see him now, just can't remember his name. Don't much care for his singing either *especially* after the story came out about his cheating.

I'm death on loyalty and it's a 2-way street. I do NOT care WHAT the circumstances are...people do not need sex to live. So please do not give me some cock and bull story about why.

There is no why. There is only a lousy person who has cheated on the most precious human relationship known to humankind and who sinks lower than whale manure when coming up with all sorts of pathetic reasons and excuses.

Cheating is cheating.

Why do people cheat? IMO, they have no character. They float with the wind, going to and fro with no thought of anyone but themselves. I don't like cheaters of whatever flavor for whatever reason. Every cheater I've ever known was a loser.

Can you tell I feel strongly about this? grin

The only difference in now and 25 years ago is now I've had experience castrating animals.

Sandra, grinning a evil, wicked grin!