Dianne, I am not afraid to share anything with anyone who is curious and asking for the right reason.....Now first my phone rings, I answer and a computer generated voice says "this is ZMC, please enter your code." I punch in a couple of numbers (my code) and then it says, "you have a 900, or IC or receipt # call. Please begin in 3 seconds."
I only have one of those 3 types of calls at a time.
Our company call is a receipt # call it can last up to 15 minutes only, then the computer disconnets him. I make $5.00 no matter how long that call lasts up to the 15 minutes. [Big Grin]
The 900 calls can last up to 17 minutes. I make .30 cents a minute on these calls. [Big Grin] [Wink]
The IC call is a over flow call from another service that we do and these call also pay .30 cents per minute but can go as long as they want. I've made as much as $18.00 on one of these. [Razz]
I get a check once a month from my boss and the computer keeps track of all the money I have coming. I've been there now for nearly 2 years and its never made a mistake. I usually earn between $600. and $900. a month [Roll Eyes] BUT remember I am at home comfortable with no out of pocket expenses. I can log on or off whenever I want to. To log on I just call a number and enter my code and then it will play my 30 second message to anyone who's calling, if they like what they hear they dial my extension and I am routed the call. I hope this answers some of your questions and if not ask away, I am happy to answer anything. Beng at home and never too busy allows me all the writing time I could ask for. [Big Grin]