Thanks Dianne and Claire for your comments. Now name names, hummm, never thought about doing that. I think just writing the characters in generalizations would do as well and no innocents would be hurt. I talked one night to a guy in Alabama whos wife was the daughter of a dear friend. His wife happened to be visiting her mother, my friend in Minnesota at the time. Shehas never known of his need to cross dress and be feminized. No way to find it out in a book that maybe many of your relatives and/or friends may be reading too. Most of the celeberties aren't as addicted and stupid as Kenny Rogers was and try to keep it quiet and a secret. I am not out to destroy anyone and its not my job to punish anyone either so my book will be NO NAMES! [Wink] I have made a good living with my "trash talk" and don't think I am any better than some of the callers are but I am single, no one to hurt if known and I've done it with a book in mind all along. After a time I got lazy because this is soooo easy and I can do my writing without going out into the masses to try and make a living....Like my best friend says in jest, I'm just an old phone slut...shush, don't tell anyone, ha ha ha. [Eek!]