I'm with you Dotsie. I don't believe any person would ever bring this pain on themselves. I mean, why would they?

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned this but my sister was married to a doctor for 25 years and they met in church as teenagers. After all those years, she discovers he's having an affair with a man AND is HIV Positive! [Frown] Luckily, my sister wasn't infected but she reacted just like it had been another woman. Very painful time for her and still is. She's still angry that he "tricked her" but I believe he didn't. In the 60's there wasn't such a thing as gay. You were a queer and honestly, none of us REALLY believed that people actually did that sort of thing with the same sex. So, I think my ex brother in law really tried to be straight. I think that's why he went to church, trying to find a spiritual answer to his problem. I think he finally just gave up. My opinion anyway. But, I can understand how my sister feels too. In truth, she wasn't that happy with him anyway. He was a bossy, control freak. [Mad]