Dotsie, one of mottoes is "Nordstrom quality at half the price." [Big Grin] My "target customer" for the pricier items is a Nordstrom shopper and they always agree! Almost all of my expensive chandelier earrings ($40-90) have sold out this season, including the front page pair on my website although I can make more. Website BTW is inaccessible again, par for the course with ivillage. These earrings take me 2-3 hours each to make so it's hard to keep up with production.

I dusted my jewelry room a few weeks ago, 3 hours just for that. It's dusted on a "friend or customer coming over" basis. I need a certain amount of ongoing organization in my workspace or I can't find anything. Sometimes, though, I have several projects going at once (like, there are still aventurine trees on the desk... probably until Christmas sales are over.) On the 1-10 scale of Clean & Organized (10 being anal) my room usualy hovers between 6-8.

NO FIGHTS at all yesterday!!! [Cool] Now my husband wants to drag me out for the "one day only" sales for electronics. I hate Friday after Thanksgiving sales, but he's been so "good" I said yes. I'll bring crossword puzzles for the checkout line waits. Gotta go!