how do you "hack" into his computer? We had a "discussion" about this just last week. I asked him why every time I came downstairs to basement when he was on computer that he immediately closed the site? After I confronted him about this and other things that led up to this, he said that he goes in chat rooms. I asked him if he was having a "cyberaffair" and he said' yeah, I'm having sex with the computer". I have to admit that I have gotten to the point that I don't even attempt sex anymore and I have very little interest. I am 51 yrs old. it has never been good, now it is almost nonexistent. He has "magic pills" that
are never used. I joked when he got them , I think he was given 10 pills, I joked with him that they would last us 10 yrs! I makes me feel better knowing that my husband is not the only guy out there not interested in sex, although I do admit that I do not even make the effort either. but agai, how do I get into his computer to see what he is looking at? (I am not computer literate) It took me awhile to figure out how to even send these posts!