Its a hard thing to diagnose once a man and woman have been together long enough to feel comfortable with each other. There should be no fear of intimacy because they've shared it many times already....What seems to be the million dollar question here is when does it turn sour, when does a man begin looking for something more and why? I don't believe even they know the answer to that Dianne and I have asked plenty of them that many times. After the initial blaming it on someone else, usually the spouse, with more questioning they finally admit they don't know why they do it but they need it, they want it and yes they know its not for them ever to really have but in their minds they are having a trist with these gorgeous young unatainable women that in real life they would have nor could have ever had the nerve to approach. It somehow strokes their egos. I find the entire subject a mystery and it makes me sad to know it will get worse with time. I have been on both side of this coin and neither side is healthy or satisfying...