In my career as a phone fantasist I have encountered many strange behaviors from these men. I have been sent thousands of dollars over the years, most from married men whose wives are also out working trying to make ends meet. I kid you not. I have spoken to men while they were watching their young children and have even heard men shut doors when their baby was crying. I would say to them, "don't you have to handle that?" They would say, "never mind just keep going." Men have called me late at night, whispering and when I asked why, they'd say, "I'm in bed and shes sleeping right next to me." Sick, oh yea!
One guy invited me (my character) to his wedding and when I didn't attend he called me from the reception banqet hall asking "why I wasn't there." Don't kid yourselves lady these men become 'addicted' to us, the phone girls, the live models on the computer screen and after awhile would do almost anything we asked including leave their wife. This is no joke and can be very damaging to a marriage. I have seen it time and time again. I know of women who have met these men and ended up living with and even marrying them. Not all women doing these job cares either, most do not and will do anything, say anything to get money...its their God! I have had men, important men call me from their offices to talk trash. I've had men mail me a credit card saying "use me, abuse me, buy anything you want, I am your slave." And when checking the limit on the cards they were substantial. I cut the cards up but many of my collegues thought I was bonkers and they use them until they are used up. Some men actually enjoy and pay to be humiliated, dominated and otherwise abused. Its not just considered a loving sexy relationship by many of these men. Some men cross dress and can't share their secret so they call and share it with us and of course we tell them how cool it is and talk them into going further and further in their quest for whatever the hell it is their looking for. Hey its no skin off the girls nose she isn't stuck with this man. Boy if you could hear some of the stories you would rip those computers out of the wall and demand they never reappear. Then again a real sicko will always find a way to excite or amuse himself outside of the marriage arena. Admit it ladies they are just WRONG and there is no excuse they can give you or anyone to justify themselves or their conduct if they are married men...Sad but true... [Mad]

[ January 27, 2006, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]