Hello Ladies. Please help, again. [Eek!]

My son has been dating a woman that has two children from a prior relationship, not marriage. He's 21. She's 27. She's pregnant for my son now. I don't like the way she's raising her own children. One is 5 and the other is 13mos.

I don't want to be the 'mean' one, but! I just happen to know what can happen to those poor children w/o guidence in their precious lives. I don't want this for my grandchild.

My problem at present is, I don't like the arrangements of this. Flat out, I resent my son for putting me in this position to HAVE to be fair. I prayed very hard about this. But, I am just adjusting to the fact that my son will have a child that he cant take care of and now I will have to deal with 2 others, including a woman that is questionable in my eyes. I don't want to or mean to sound snooty but my goodness!

She is 27, like I mentioned, but needs to come to stay with me because she lost her job and cant pay rent. Her children are not disciplined at all! I need, want and treasure my private time. On her first night here, her children stayed up until 12 midnight! Crying and whining!

I want my own grandchild to be safe and healthy is why I agreed to this. Help!!!!