Treat this situation like a business. That is how I learned to say no and mean it.

Consider that not saying no will cost you money (like salesmen, etc. who wants to put something in your store) and not saying no will only serve to benefit the other guy who is out to make a profit off you. I would say this girl/woman is taking advantage of you and using your son as the tool to do so. How much is this going to cost you...emotionally, financially, mentally, physically? I would think that it will bankrupt you in every area. You won't come out the winner on this and you know what that will make you...the loser! And you are losing to a virtual stranger. She's already establishing a pattern in YOUR home. Didn't get up in time and is borrowing your car????? I think not! Tough luck sister...call a cab. She's testing the waters right now and no doubt is thinking you are a push-over.

If your life was a business, will this situation force you to close the doors and liquidate? In your personal life, you will lose what privacy you have, have to give up your personal endeavors, stop writing, and begin entertaining people you don't even know! I don't care if she is pregnant by your son...she's taking advantage and she's doing it because she knows she can. Trust me, people like her know who they can push around and who they can't but they will always give it a try. You have to put your foot down before this gets out of control.

And, I would tell my son that he created this mess, not you, and he needs to find another way to deal with it, without relying on you for it. You could find yourself babysitting day and night for free! Not a good business venture.

No is a complete sentence. Just say it and don't back down. You don't have to defend yourself or make excuses...you just aren't going to do it and it isn't open for discussion. You have to get strong or people like this woman will walk over you for the rest of your life and you will be emotionally and physically bankrupt.

Now, go kick some major bootie! [Big Grin]