Sugaree, sometimes the posts offered here asking for advice comes with the harsh realization that we women take this stuff seriously and when one of our own (you) is suffering we give the best advice we know. Sometimes it may seem tough but believe me it's tough LOVE. You are our sister and we feel your pain. Life is so short and you have raised your own children and do not need anyone else's to raise let alone another adult. I have thought of you often and hope you have set the reversal of your problem in motion. Please let us know how you're doing. I'm sure I speak for all of us that care about you and you are in all our prayers. You are certainly not alone, been there, done that in one form or another. I lost my own son nine years ago by taking a stand against what he was doing. Yes, I have grieved for the loss and YES I would do the same thing over again because it was the right thing to do. Maybe one day he will see that and come home to his family. If not I can only hope my example made a better man from the bad boy he had become. Hugs and prayers galore.....