quote:
Originally posted by chatty lady:
Sugaree, sometimes the posts offered here asking for advice comes with the harsh realization that we women take this stuff seriously and when one of our own (you) is suffering we give the best advice we know......

Chatty, and everyone else that gave such blatant and brutal truths, I'm back. I've ignored the advice of the wise against my own better judgment and suffering for it.

I didn't want to come back with more because I didnt take the wise advice. I let her continue to stay here and now I guess I'll have to SUFFER the consequences until I have had enough (guess I'd better go downstairs and put them out now cause I have).

Someone, I think it was Chatty, said that next my 'guest' will be asking if I can sit for her children, after she'd asked to use my car. Well, that educated guess came to life very shortly afterwards. I was able to give a firm NO to that. Why put a child through such emotional stress? More than likely I would have been very short and non-responsive. Not to say that I would have abused her, but I know personally that children can feel vibes.

"Emotional Update"
In short, I feel this way about letting this woman stay with me because someone took me in when my own mother was abusive. (it dawned on me as I wrote this post that i was a child at the time) Anyhow, the lady took me into her home and opened it so that I was made to feel comfortable. (that same beholding feeling is the cause for me marrying her abusive son).

Now, what I feel is that someone extended a hand to me and this should be my way of giving back. I was sixteen, she is 25 with two children, yeah, I know. Whew! I guess I'm back at the start line here. Every since then, I've always made it my business to do whatever to keep a roof over my head. I guess she needs to learn this lesson too. I think Smile said that giving to certain people will only hurt them.

Why do I have to learn the hard way? [Eek!]