Sug: You were a young woman. This gal isn't and doesn't seem to understand what birth control is. So, how are you responsible for her?

People know who they can use. I know who I could use and so do you. Those who are afraid to say the word no and always give in. I also know how hard it is to learn how to be strong and send someone on their way but I would send her to your son's way and tell him to find another solution for this mess because you aren't to blame so you can't be the solution.

You will feel guilty. You will be tempted to back down. But, get on the phone and tell your son to get his lily white you know what to your house and pick up his baggage that he dumped in your lap. Make him do the dirty work because he created this mess. He is not an innocent victim in this and neither is she. YOU, my dear, are the victim and the one being used. You have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about. If she got pregnant willingly, maybe she has some lessons in life she needs to learn and you being nice and rescuing her will only stall those lessons, which is not doing her a favor.

It's hard but sometimes the hardest thing to do is also the best thing to do.