It could be that, JJ. He did put in a lot of hours and that's why he was always so successful. He's a very generous man with material things but rather closed emotionally. However, I should add that both his sons moved in with him because they were so disgusted with their mom's actions. To this day, I don't think they respect her much but then, they don't respect me either. I cannot begin to tell you how rudely I've been treated in MY home but that's my husband's fault because he never put a stop to it and even treated me rudely too so they wouldn't feel left out or think that maybe dad loved me more than he loved them. So, the end and result of all of this is...they are no longer allowed in my home. If my husband wants to visit or see them, he can go to their home or they can visit him in MN but my home is no longer going to be a consideration for a battle ground. I can't tell you how many nightmares I've had over this. Someone is destroying my home or landscaping, etc. Not hard to figure out. Plus, the youngest son told a terrible, terrible lie that hurt me deeply and then he lied to cover the lie and this has never been addressed by my husband and not sure it will. It can get pretty ugly and it's all so needless. I find myself getting angry all over again while writing this. [Mad]