I haven't posted because it's too painful or makes me frustrated and angry. I'm in the process of working through it right now.

Mine gets complicated. My stepson is living with a girl who is my son's girlriend's best friend! Confused yet? This basically keeps me tied in some way to the stepson because the stepson and his girlfriend ask my son and his girlfriend questions, which is none of their business.

Now, my son is getting married next September and I was always wondering how I would handle the wedding because I absolutely refuse to have anything to do with the stepson after he betrayed me (again). So, this being a small world, I was returning from my flight to NM on Sunday and who is on the same flight but my stepson's girlfriend! She came up behind me in the baggage claim and grabbed my arm and I just said, "Oh...hi." and looked away. So, she continues to walk beside me and asks me how I'm doing. "Fine." I pulled my cell phone from my purse and called my girlfriend and stayed on the phone until the luggage came out.

I know I sound like a b**** but you have to understand how good I was to my stepson and his girlfriend. I did everything for them and treated them like they were my own children and my reward for that was a knife in the back complete with hurtful lies. I don't want people like them in my life because they bring destruction and pain. How can you ever trust a person (s) after they do this to you and for no good reason? The two of them killed the goose that laid the golden egg.

And, it's my husband's fault all of this went on. He hasn't gotten it yet, you can be a father and husband at the same time. Oh, don't get me started! [Mad]