I didn't drink last night at all. I think I've finally accepted my plight and am trying to trust God for our future. GD is fine. She is in a great school and enjoys it very much. I've arranged with other parents to have their children over to play. She has her favorite play activities at home and is really into playing with baby dolls (has about 5...)

A friend of mine is giving her two baby Guenia pigs and she has a Beta fish. I'm continuing her habits of brushing, hand washing, please and thank you, etc. She has her Hot Wheels bike and various yard toys.

We'll be alright. Its just very hard for me right now seeing what I thought was a marriage that would last, falling apart in front of my eyes. I think he is already "courting" number 6. I know I'll be better off, but please understand, it still hurts. I do love him.

Katie is entering an inpatient, drug rehabilitation program on Monday. I've never heard of this before, but its called Second Chance and they actually go to another location within the jail and it is intense.

My prayers are for the success of this program, that she will remain strong and that God will never leave her side.

Hi, norma! Yes, number 5 and fading fast.....Someday someone will think I'm special and will treasure me! Someday...