Bliss (aka #5), it's wonderful news about Katie! I will write her today in love and support.

Sweetie, you need to have a group to support you, whether it's AA or Al-Anon or a co-dependency group, or something! It sounds like you are a "double winner," having both drinking and co-dependency issues. My instinct is that Al-Anon is the place to begin. They suggest 90 meetings in 90 days before you give up on them. The focus will be on YOU as someone mentioned earlier.

You cannot go this alone. I don't mean to blaspheme or disrepsect anyone's religion, but the Bible isn't the only place God speaks. God speaks through ordinary people as well. If you look over the messages from all of us, there is a consistent theme. You need to take care of YOU and you need support (physical, local support) to do it. I usually figure when God sends the message to me through at least 3 people, he is really trying to get something through this thick head of mine! LOL!

Yes, it hurts. It's going to hurt for a while.

If you want someone to think you are special and treasure you, you have to start there yourself. By treasuring yourself you will show others that you are worthy to be treasured.

Please, please, start treasuring that little girl and marvelous woman that is you today. Take the step of blessing yourself with a name that is truly yours, that shows who you are. We are looking forward to meeting you.