Ya know. I think half the time he feels like an outsider where she is concerned. And sometimes I dont blame him. Not taking his side here cos what hes doing is wrong as a parent. But she is so so much hard work. That hes probably got to the point where hes thinking why bother, I cant control her so let her get on with it. But it is wrong. Cos she is just getting on with it. And has totally taken over our lifes, our home and the way we feel.
Shes due back here tomorrow from her mothers, for 4 days. Now Gary wants to take the 2 younger ones out, but is worried about her. At 13 we shouldnt have to drag her everywhere with us anyways. So I suggest we do what we got to do and then collect her afterwards, so she doesnt ruin mine and my kids day out. I'll put that too him later.
What makes me annoyed, and this is her mother AGAIN. Is that when they are due back here from their mothers. She brings them back really quite early. But when they are due back there, they get taken up late afternoon or early evening. So it our turn to swap it around for a bit I feel. I need more time with my kids.