I know that FAS can't be cured. There isn't much we can do. I'm in contact with his therapist, we've done everything that we can since he was seven years old. I have advocated for special ed, for mental help, hospitalizations, respite, everything. Though some have lessened behaviours, I think that the underlying mean in him, is just there.

I'm telling his father when he gets home that the two of them are going to have to come up with a plan for awhile. I have to have a break from being responsible for anything that has to do with Shawn. I'm so sick of his crap that I don't even want to look at him and that isn't very nice at all to say but it's how I feel.

Shawn blames me for everything so I suggest that I do NOTHING and see how it all compares. I'll guarantee you, he won't like that either.

How does a woman live every day where you can see and hear from a child that they blame you for literally everything? Wouldn't that wear on someone? And he wants to kill ME? Should be the other way around!!