I don't know where he will be placed at this point. He could go anywhere in the state but as for visiting him? You know, this sounds really harsh but he has lived in one of these places for four months a couple of years ago and we were heading there two and three times per week. I don't think that we will do this at all, this time. I suppose we could visit all the time but we have no intention of doing so this time around. We have to draw the line somewhere. And of course, that is if he's relatively close to us. He could be placed in Spokane or somewhere and that's a five hour drive. Doubt we'll be doing that very often.

Friends who care? Not sure. He has a "girlfriend" and a friend who is a girl. He's got guys who are cronies of a sort. But all of these kids are in that group and they enable each other, drama, "emo" as they call it now, cutting and such, don't know if they're drinking or not, but Shawn has threatened to kill the one friend who is a girl and I thwarted the efforts of him to have sex with his "girlfriend". Right now, that is not an issue that he needs to be dealing with so I stopped that little number.

I'm turning 40 this year ~ I want to begin to have a bit of a better life. I think that I deserve it.