Oh my I am so excited to find this forum!

My significant other and I have been together almost 8 years. His daughters are now 20 & 22. Their mother is extremely wealthy and has spoiled them so badly, that I can barely breath when I am around them. There values are completely warped. They are both like little Paris Hiltons. Dad does not help. He lets them get away with everything, makes excused for them and thinks they are both queens and I should embrace them because they breathe. He asked me help one of them get a summer job, then later finds out that she has so many summer trips planned that she can't commit to a full summer. Fathers day: I went to visit my dad out of town. Because he wanted to "spend the day with his daughters, he would not move his dinner reservation up a half hour. That is all that would have needed to be adjusted to be able to pick me up at the airport. He wouldn't do it. Told me to take a cab. Not that I cannot do it, but please give me a break. My travel experience on that trip was so bad that I called him again and asked him to move his reservation to pick me up, I was so stressed. He said no...

Help!