So many things going on at once, haven't had time to post. I've been contacting all the lendors, probation officers, classes, employers, friends of Katie's trying to handle her business and Aaliyah developed an eating problem which seems to be getting better as I continue to assure her that I won't be leaving her and will be with her until her mommy returns.

My grandson's father is talking about moving down here in a couple of months to live closer to Katie so that she can be a mom to her son when she gets out.

My husband decided to be "Mr. Nice Guy" and came over to the house with a proposition: He says A and I can move into his house as long as she sleeps in her own room and the extra bedroom would be her playroom, that he doesn't want a bunch of toys scattered around the house. That he is tired of hanging out at the bar (but of course, he's going there tonight again.....), that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me, that he just wants it to be us and have family visit from time to time but never come to live with us again, that he wants me to have larger breasts and he is willing to pay for it....and I'm already a 34C...., whatever, and that he wants me to lose weight and get in shape and get a tan and he'll continue to carry me on his health insurance. Oh, and I found out he took out life insurance on me and has put a password on his email so I can't read it which tells me he is cheating online or looking for my replacement...

But, he wants me to pay for my own gas, my electric here at the house, my water, anything for A, daycare, my own clothes, my co-pays, and he'll pay the rent, my cell phone bill, my car insurance. In other words, if there's nothing in it for him, he won't pay it.

Such a deal!! How could I refuse?? And for that I get what? Him???

I'm doing well at work. They like me. I'm making friends and am starting to have a routine and activities of my own.

Ladies, since I'm married to this man, I could just use him for sex??!! Men do it all the time. But I think you all know me better by now that I"m really not wired that way.

So, my life is chaotic and I still don't know what is going to happen a couple of months from now. He got angry with me because I bought $80 worth of stuff (gas twice for my car and 3 outfits from Goodwill and got my nails done).

My name is on the bank account too but I guess its pretty obvious that its NOT my money too....