Smile and Dotsie, you are both right. He has said he would kill me if I took any of "his" money. In a situation like this I have to ask myself, "What would bring the most Glory to God?" I know what the most perfect thing would be and that would be for my husband to accept Christ into his heart and let him change him and give him a new heart and a new life. He might still be an a**h(((, but at least he would be under the tutelege of Christ. What he doesn't know is that he is under the protective umbrella of Christ as long as he is with me as the believing wife. As soon as he steps outside that umbrella whether by his choice or mine, all bets are off as far as his health, wealth, happiness.

The next best thing would be for us to part in a friendly manner and he would be a man and help me establish a new life for A and I.

For A, the fewer changes that occur in her life the better. She needs routine and familiarity and security. I'm providing those things for her right now. If I were to bolt and run with the money, I could never come back.

The company I work for has a branch office where I would be going. My friend has already said we could stay with him and pay rent. He is JUST a good friend and we have established that. He lives just 1 hr. from where Katie is and we could go and visit her often.

It would get me away from him and all his friends who look at me now as Chatty put it, fool me one time shame on you, do it again and its shame on me. They are looking at me now with "that" look like "Well, there walks number5, we knew that would happen, wonder who nummber6 will me?"

He'll still be sitting up at the bar night after night spending the money that he could use to help take care of an innocent little girl.

You are right Dotsie, I was beginning to like myself a lot before he walked in and offered his proposition. Please pray that God will give me wisdom and strength to break away and start a new life which will bring honor to God and please pray for my husband that he will turn his heart toward God and give his life to Him for his own good not just for mine...