That's true, Searcher. I am working on getting out every day. I'm not using my faith to stay with him because I've seen others do that and I've thought they were stupid for doing it.

Aaliyah IS in a safe, serene, structured home with her toys, her favorite foods, her favorite TV programs, her friends, a great daycare with teachers who are qualified and proficient, she gets to go to the park, downtown where everyone knows her and she and I watch princess movies and hang out in the evenings together.

I think the main things missing are that I need to take her to see her mommy and to church. Other than that, I am a fierce protector of my own and I would kick his blank from here to China if he ever disturbed her or treated her in anyway unkindly or without respect. I am his wife and I asked for some of it, but she didn't and I would have zero tolerance for anything that would disturb her in any way.

I'm just concerned for his soul because its the right thing to do and the Bible says to love your enemies and to do good to those who despitefully use you. He is my enemy right now. You don't fly in the face of your enemies they might be bigger and meaner than you.

I appreciate very much your letting me share and getting the great advice given. I take it all and put it to good use. My car is going into the shop on Monday, meantime I'm using my daughter's car for a couple days.

The only time my husband gets under my skin is on my days off, Tues. and Fridays. The rest of the time I could care less what he does and where he goes. A and I play and have a great time toghether. She's a lot more fun than he is and a lot nicer too.

I'm listening to God and praying for wisdom.