I must say thank you, Chatty Lady. We agree without any compromise needed..(Hey, wouldn't ya' just love to send this guy to Dr. Phil???) I don't ALWAYS agree with Dr. Phil, but more often than not, I can't find too many ways to disagree..He can be a little annoying at times, but then, so can I!!

#5 - if it sounded like I was saying that you are not a good grandma, I apologize. I know you are doing the very best you can for her...I was really trying to say what Casey said so much better...May I suggest you read her words again and again? She is so right on! She really is a "wise woman shining" and I want you to feel that way too - and Aaliyah. And may I add - many people feel they should take the Bible literally (and don't forget if you didn't already know, I was one of them at one time) but don't realize that literal means WHAT? Literal by today's standards or meaning? Or literal by what the words meant when written? Or in which language? And by which interpreter - example: Mark, Luke, John, or the newly found "lost" papyrus of Judas? I am not trying to tell you what to believe, but I am trying to tell you what Casey has just said - there are many meanings to the word LOVE, and romantic love is only one. In my estimation, the smaller meaning at that....well, maybe not altogether true, but if I had my "druthers" I'd choose the meaning that refers to the love of all mortals (I've long forgotten what that word is - used to know!)but you get my meaning...

And as Casey also has implied, every word you say, every fearful look on your face, every action you do, is imprinted on your little granddaughter's soul- the very WHO of what she is and will be rests on this very important decision of yours....

Respectfully,
Searcher