You are all right. But, no, I'm not an alcoholic. For a period of time I drank to wash away the pain, but I realized what I was doing and just quit. I haven't had a drink in three weeks and I don't miss it at all. I make a big pitcher of iced tea and drink that and have a lot more energy.

Being married to Warren is like owning a pitbull dog. They are beautiful and "friendly" but potentially dangerous. You can never fully trust a pitbull and while many owners say its all in the way they are raised, you never know when one is going to turn on you. Don't for a minute think I trust him or will ever be duped again, I'm just biding my time until I can escape but escape wisely.

I'm a survivor and have learned great survival skills. I won't let him disrespect me anymore. I put him in his place immediately when its something I can control. The disrespect he shows by going to the bar every night is out of my control.

I'm using his health ins to get dental and eyecare finished and things like that.

As of last week, I decided there is one person in this world who needs my complete focus and that is me because if I primarily take care of my needs and my future, A will benefit from that also. I haven't felt panic since I posted the last time and I read a sign on a church billboard the other day that said, "Being alone is better than being in bad company." I took that as a sign....

As far as the money goes, he will be out of town for three days beginning the 28th, the wheels are turning believe me.

There are no concerns re the "man" I might move in with until I have my own place. I don't relish the idea of taking someone else in to care for and he has medical problems. He is just a friend and has offered a part of his big home to A and I for a short period of time until we find something else.

I'm not enabling him. I'm biding my time trying to be as meek as a lamb but as wise as a fox...