I met my husband on the net. He sounded like such a stable, old fashioned, romantic kind of guy just looking for a good woman...yeah, to take care of him and get nothing in return.

But I also met the love of my life on the internet. I took it slow with him, while with my latest husband things went too quickly and most of the time I was travelling on a semi and really didn't get the chance to get to know him on a daily basis.

Night before last I watched the best movie I've seen in ages called, 'In Her Shoes'. I cried and laughed. The blonde sister is my Katie. Looks just like her, acts just like her, she's just as charming and loveable and annoying. The brunette sister is both my other two daughters in personality, responsibility, intelligence and so many other ways.

I'm the blonde sister and MY sister is the brunette. I so understood and related to that movie. Nothing is by accident. I believe God meant for me to see it. I'm going to buy the movie and send it along with that poem by Elizabeth Bishop to my sister I haven't spoken to in two years. My ONLY sister.

Prayers for it to be well received would be greatly appreciated.

A and I went to visit Katie on Easter Sunday. She looked as good as possible. She's moved up a level in the program and of course cried when she saw A. A wore her new Easter dress and had shined her patent shoes. She had a new purse filled with plastic eggs with candy in each and had to open each one and show to her mommy. We only got to see her for 30 min and then travelled the 2.5 hrs home. It was worth it though.