MustangGal, first I'd say that if you have a GI Bill benefits package that will pay for further education, use it.

I got downsized out of a government job in 1996, and as part of my severance package, received a sizable re-training allowance. I went back to college for one year, taking very much the same program as is outlined in your link. Mine was only a one-year program, involving an incredible amount of work, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

But my particular one-year program wasn't comprehensive enough, which makes your two-year course much more appealing. I ended up using the rest of my allowance to take a 7-month (full-time) MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) course, which for me ended up being more interesting and valuable in terms of getting a better job afterward. But I couldn't have done so well in my MCSE course without the other program as background.

I don't know if that's much help, but your course outline looks comprehensive. Very managerially-oriented, if that's what you're looking for. I wasn't, and ended up wanting a more hands-on, technical course, because I turned out to be better at taking the computers apart and putting them back together again...which the first program didn't train me for.