Ladies, in my leads group last week our computer geek gave a 10 minute presentation on the phishing (these junk emails from eBay, PayPal, Chase, etc...). DO NOT - click on those links. Do send the emails to the real company--i.e., spoof@ebay.com, spoof@paypal.com, etc. and send it to spam#uce.gov (Federal Trade Commission). I usually expand the header list before I send it off--that way they can see where it came from (or at least where the mail program thinks it came from).

Also, I know some of the warning emails you get from friends sound really legitimate but in order to not fill up your friends emails with more junk, check out the validity of the mails by going to www.snopes.com or vil.mcafee.com/hoax.asp to see if they are for real. I get one about once every other month about Congress not paying social security and having their full paychecks for life when they retire--this is a hoax and should not be forwarded. Hoaxes and urban legends are as bad as viruses--they slow down the mail for everyone!

Just my 2 cents worth. BTW--anyone interested in getting 49 million dollars from someone you don't know?! [Big Grin]