Oh, and the latest is that the 5K that he was going to give me to take care of my daughter and grandaughter is now reduced to "what I deserve" which is maybe 2K.
I'm not quite sure what I did to be undeserving of the 5K....still trying to figure that one out, but my daughter starts working today and I told my husband when I came home yesterday that I loved him but my daughter and grandaughter were my first priority and I would not abandon them, that all the money I make would have to go into helping to support them while she goes through the program and gets out of trouble with the law.
Once that is accomplished, she is on her own. It should take about a year. By then I will be 57-58.
He says I'm going to put him into an early grave. He needs me to help him run the apartment complex. It looks like, unless a miracle happens, I will be working 40 hrs. a week at my job, coming home and helping to run an apartment complex, my daughter and grandaughter will live in a one bedroom there also, rented by me and me paying all the utilities, groceries, daycare, etc. with my daughter contributing as she can while going through the program, taking my grandaugher to and from daycare and spending time with her, providing transportation until my daughter gets her license and ins. issues resolved, going to the Y to work out, and still trying to find time for myself.
Does life still go on with gusto after 60? I'm so afraid I will miss out on everything.