I like to imagine this place as our darling Georgia once described it. A huge old house filled with flowers and memories and lace and old wonderful mementos scattered around. A group in the kitchen Boom Boom, Loisa, Dee helping me with a scrumptous new dish I am making for everyones dinner in the great dining hall and Dianne, Lynn, Chickadee and Donna sit under a large shade tree reading and writing and just talking with one another. Dotsie, Pam and Janis are on the porch swing enjoying a summer smoothie. Meredith is in the craft room with Sugar and Robin showing them some beading techniques. Danita has just arrived for some R&R after a buiness trip. Sandra and Lily out in the garden picking big fat juicy tomatoes. Many other ladies are playing badmitten or just strolling leisurely on tree covered paths enjoying the sites and sounds during stress free moments. Trikster, Reeta, Rosee and the other animals are frolicking in the tall grass. While Bunny and Sammie watch squaking their approval from the huge bay window in the parlor. Laughter fills the warm summer air. I think of this place as heaven on earth, a place to be "refreshed" and surrounded by loving women, with big hearts and beautiful souls. A place with it's very own tiny Chapel nestled next to a babbling brook near a gazeebo surrounded by lilac bushes and roses....My imagination? Of course but it is the way I picture this place, our place....To me its The Boomers Bed and Breakfast [Wink]

[ August 20, 2005, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]