Dear Dotsie

We're all in the middle of the dance...some of us just recognize the dance for what it is and move toward the good.

To all the ladies

What I have come to understand is that the faster we move toward the joy, the faster our lives change...and the key ingredient is realizing what direction we are heading in with our thoughts and feelings because they will always designate our reality.

We have the choice in how we will think and react to life. And that choice is power! There are many energies in this world trying to affect us all on many levels...it's our job to move forward and see what we want to see...create what we want to create in all that is good!

In reality, the only thing between us and our joy, is us. Sometimes, that's hard to take or accept because we were raised up in a culture of always looking outside of ourselves for answers or acceptance when in fact real power has always lived within us, not outside of us.

When we truly grab onto that understanding everthing in our lives has the potential to change because of the creation power that lives within us. We are the creators ladies....we create what we expect! So all we have to do is expect more...whether its happiness, joy, health, well-being...its really up to us to listen inwardly and move forward.

There is nothing between us and our joy...and what a dance it is, staying aware and not falling back into old ways of thinking.

I commend you Dotsie...your heart and spirit are always moving forward...but remember to accept some of the kudos for your part in moving forward...we are in partnership with Creation...and always remember that you stepped up to the plate which takes enormous courage because we have to face ourselves and we have to face life and be open to change...not many do because they get lost in the troubles of the world.

It takes courage to step up to the plate and keep on batting....the reward....peace! Joy! Wisdom! etc.

Actually all of you lovely ladies should step up to the plate and pat yourselves on the back because you are all beautiful, generous, heart-warming and courageous! I have been very blessed to have met all of you through Dotsie's wonderful site, and am grateful for your caring and dedication to the goodness within all of you, and the heartfelt sharing of your hearts!

With love
Leigha