My pedometer is: Go Walking by Sportline--very cheap at Walmart, but seems to be fairly accurate. Ladies, I am here to testify that it really works! I have lost 11 pounds so far! Of course, it goes slower than I would like--I want ALL the fat gone NOW!! It took a while for pounds to begin to disappear--it seems that I went almost a week with little change, then suddenly dropped several pounds.

I got very excited the other day when my most recent sized jeans were too big. I didn't have any one size down--probably what I need for now. I did find some two sizes down in the closet--put them on and actually got them zipped up--BUT they are still WAY too tight! Maybe in another week or two! Even though they were very tight, I still got a thrill wearing them--yes, I ran around my house announcing my excitement about getting into these jeans! My daughter said--Mom ,you're getting skinny! The key word here is "getting"--because I'm not there yet--but I am really motivated to keep going now that I FINALLY see it working!! I can't wait to wear those jeans out in public--without them being too tight!!

So I have maintained a routine of walking 10,000 steps every day--sometimes more. And I am eating small meals of good healthy food. And I drink a LOT of water now--nothing else. And it's working! It's working! I hope I can reach my goal weight by October--my birthday and my personal deadline. I am determined to follow this through to the end, and then continue to maintain my new healthy lifestyle well into the future. I actually enjoy my time walking now--I listen to music and tune out the world--and I get a lot of plans made for my future while I walk. I am getting so excited about my future! What a great feeling!