Thank you,Hannelore (((HUG)))

When God brought Kimberly to me as a partner for the website, and my DH to help, Kimberly and I felt our newly-created God-inspired website was a "birthing"of sorts.

That website is not ours, but God's. He sees that it continues in order that we may minister to the down-trodden childless people of the world.

Yes, I know your words. But many situations still sting us all. Some have come out of the deep depressions; some are still in; some are working toward that goal. But we all know we have a place to go.

We are trying our best to fit into a society that is smothered with pregnany women. The sad thing is, even those who don't "plan' are pg....and then some!

It's very difficult for many to understand that God allows childlessness, but we know it is in His plan for our lives. We may not know the reason this side of heaven, but we do our best to believe that it is best.

Thank you to everyone who is reading my ponderings. I'm not here to complain or be bitter about what the world is around me. I am just sharing my inner-most feelings with the women of my generation. My desire is to tell you all that we exist, we have feelings, we are very, very different in a world of our own AND we are capable of loving...sometimes comes in the form of way more pets that you can imagine...but we do love well!!