I may be the odd one out here but 'unless asked' I never bring up my children or grandchildren and most of my jewelry says something about my dogs or cats. I can talk for hours about fostering animals in need. My Aunt and Uncle were never able to have children and so we learned early to be aware of those around us before opening our mouths. Di, if I may ask this, is it not being able to actually conceive and carry a child that bothers you and the other women or is it not having a child to love and nurture? I ask this because being unable to conceive is something you cannot change but if its having no child to love and raise, then why not adopt? Then you would have a baby, a child to call your own and don't for one second think you can't love any tiny infant and make them your own. My Uncle and Aunt have raised four adopted children and they never introduce them as "these are our adopted children." They merely say "these are our kids." They are quite the family, full of love for one another and they look like any family to those who meet them. Just a thought!
Sorry, this is way off the subject but how far in advance do I have to order soap for Christmas?

Edited by chatty lady (08/11/06 06:01 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/