Excellent questions,Chatty! thank you for asking them...now I will reply.

Yes, I've "missed" the conception, birth and delivery of my own flesh and blood. The "nurturing part" I have no problem with. I nurture all sorts of people...even when some don't want it!! LOL!!

My own "flesh and blood" that can carry my traits, character flaws , etc. It hit me one day when I received a lovely report that one of my nieces had to do on her family history. The last page contained our family tree...and mind ended. THAT was a hit of reality that caused the tears to flow as I was driving home one day.

My siblings all have children so I know it's hard for them to truly understand that I feel like the outcast. Yes,I am very close to all three of them. And Dad as well. (Mom died 31 years ago) Thankfully, Dad never expressed any sadness that he does not have grandchildren from me. He loves me anyway!!

By the way, that is a whole 'nother issue where parents have tried to make many CNBC'ers guilty for "not giving them grandchildren". However, I do understand the loss they feel,but when it is out of our hands,nothing we can do!

Re: Adoption: It is something I personally feel that must be a "call from God" for both the husband and wife. It is not in my case, so adoption is not an option.I was never called to be an adoptive parent.

Again, thanks so much for your questions.Do keep them coming.

P.S. PM me regarding soap orders!