Here is one incident that most of you may not realize is so hurtful in the life of a CNBC'er, but this is my personal experience. Times like these are ones that really effect us, and probably unbeknownst to you all.

If you have done similar, please think about the person who is in front of you. Unless you know them personally, they just may be a CNBC'er who is grieving....:sigh:

Sigh

------------------------------------------------------------
A few weeks ago at the market, a lady stopped by and asked if I would do some rubber ducky soap baby shower favors for her daughter who is newly pg. Sure, I said. I loving doing them! (and to myself....I'm in business to make money!)

Yesterday she introduced me to her newly-pg daughter...stands there...rubs her daughter's tummy in front of me and says "And she's going to have FIVE showers"! It's obvious she is excited about a new grandbaby... and rightly so! But, why does it hurt so? Of course I put on my "glued" happy face to share in the excitement.

I just hope they do not ask me THE question. I must bear down, ignore the "pregnancy god" and get through this.