JawJaw, I wasn't surprised at the "Holiday Inn" comments. LOL, actually I expected them. I've always been the "alien" of the family (actually I take after my dad, he liked the outdoors too. But he died when I was 23 so we never really had much time to enjoy each other as adults).

I've got a group of friends who like to camp and we go a few times a year. Our campsite always looks like the "pod people" have arrived since we all have those small dome tents. This "Sisters" group is just another outlet, a way to meet more great gals like the ones on this board.

And yes, I would LOVE to see one of those campers painted purple with a crown on top! LOL!

Dotsie, I understand the increase in RV sales, But I'm WAY too chicken to ride a motorcycle (THAT is what everybody else in my family is into. My brother, sister-in-law, cousin, uncle....). I told them they could ride to their heart's content, and I'd follow in my camper (with Taz as my co-pilot). The older I get, the better care I take of my mama's only daughter! ROFL....

I'll let you all know how the camping trip goes, I'm sure it's going to be great fun.

Whirlwind