JawJaw, I laughed out loud when I read your last post. Loud enough that my boss asked me what was so funny.

I "did" have a camper when I was married, a cute little 19 footer. But the ex got tired of it and wanted a new truck, so we sold it before we parted. Bad idea, wish I still had it.

To replace that one, I have been looking for the perfect little vintage Shasta for about 6 months now. Found one in New Mexico a couple of months ago, but when I called to inquire I was told it had been sold just two hours earlier. Sigh.

So in the meantime, I use my cute little dome tent and my big, fat, queen-sized air mattress and soft-as-fleece sleeping bags (every bit as comfortable as my bed at home, no joke).

The campers have bathrooms or porta potties, so no worries there. In the tent? Well, if you want the truth, here it is. I "take care of business" right before turning in for the night. We usually make "one last group trip" to the bathhouse for that purpose. But in the event that nature calls in the middle of the night, I have a small discreet sealed container in the tent, so no "hovering in the bushes in the dark" is necessary. If the discreet little container is used, the next morning it is placed in a cute little tote bag and I take it to the bathhouse to be emptied. And I don't have to encounter any "critters of the night." Doing "the hover" in the dark isn't any fun.

And yellow snow Dejavu? Hey, that could have been the big possum or raccoon that you heard wandering around your tent in the middle of the night.

LMAO....

I love camping!

Whirlwind