We went to the theater last night, the Opera House in Boston, to see All Shook Up. I made the mistake of having coffee with dinner before the show. (I didn't know I was going to the show, but that's another story.) Well, of course I had to go after about two songs. Not wanting to get up and disturb people and hike up the aisle from the 6th row and not wanting to miss any of the play, I held it for an hour and a half until the intermission. Need I say how badly I had to go by then? I was almost afraid to stand up. I danced my way up the aisle in record time. Had no idea the bathrooms were downstairs. I had to go down two flights of stairs and through a large area where people hang out during the break. I prayed all the way that there would be no line. Luckily, there were a lot of stalls and no line. When I came out, the line went all the way down the hall, and back to the stairs and then some. I don't know how I got there before all those other people, but I was grateful. I think they must have all been in the balcony.

Louisa