I am with you Chatty. I remember Joey when he played in Blossom. When Sofia was in the 2nd grade she would watch Blossom, which is a teeny bopper type sitcom, before she had to go to school. So I ended up watching it too. Joey was quite younger and had hair then. His character was like Jesse's from Full House.

But I had no idea he could dance. I like his style of dancing. He has had the opportunity to dance to some classics like "Singing in the Rain" You just do not see that anymore.

Anyway, Joey is going to get my vote. I like his partner too, she is a great dancer and they complement each other.

I voted for Monique once, a few weeks ago, because she was great that particular night. I liked her partner as well, there was something about his personality that seemed very kind.

Okay, I think I've gotten really into this, LOL. What I want to know is how does one get a chance to get into the Slim Fast Dance Challenge? That would be awesome and I could only admit this to you ladies here. Well, I don't have to explain how free I feel here to express myself, LOL.

Cheers,
Cathi