Interesting that Chatty made the connection between how we act married vs single. It's true though. My husband was always locked in his office in the evenings and I got into the habit of waiting in front of the TV with a book for him to come out so I could spend a bit of time with him.

I used to get so frustrated that I was spending my life waiting to live it with him. Now that I am single, I am gone most evenings, working or to church. If I am at home I try to work some, cook something to eat, do laundry, clean a bit, read, but I still spend too much time in front of TV. I guess so many years has developed a nasty habit.

I need projects, but have little ambition these days. So much of my creative energy is going into working 2 jobs. The house I'm renting is small and there's little area to spread out a project and leave it sit between work sessions. I have a tiffany lamp that has scenes on it that got broken in a move. I want to take it apart and frame each scene seperately to give as gifts. But, I need a large area to take it apart without the dog walking in bits of broken glass etc. I thought I would do it in the shed, but the weather has turned too quickly to work on it this fall.

How we handle change determines our Destiny. P. Trapp
www.pattiswriting.com
www.marykay.com/ptrapp777